CLOSER TO YOU MUSIC VIDEO UP FOR DOWNLOAD

All news and announcements (both DDs related and not) will be posted in this forum. Old announcements will also be archived here.

Moderators: Mark Everclear, TEXAS, Phoenix Ferret, Sal

Postby James » Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:41 pm

Josh wrote:....and well done barney for the dancing cameo at milo studios -- who??? ahhhh! aha....

Barney the studio engineer is dancing in the video as well as the band! He's skanking away...
I'm not Jesus, but I've got the same initials.
www.jamesdclarke.com
@jamesdclarke
James
Site Admin

Postby In_Love_With_An_Alien » Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:43 pm

James wrote:
Josh wrote:....and well done barney for the dancing cameo at milo studios -- who??? ahhhh! aha....

Barney the studio engineer is dancing in the video as well as the band! He's skanking away...

he is the spitting image of my friend James, its quite scary!!!!
In_Love_With_An_Alien
Dum Dum

Postby Beth » Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:46 pm

James wrote:

see, ska influences get EVERYWHERE! :wink:
Beth
Dum Dum

Postby sparky22 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:44 pm

patti wrote:how i hate dial up connections. we have an isdn at work but i'm not allowed to use it for personal use! PAH!!!!

I managed to d/l all three vids on dial-up. I was just starting them off and then watching a film or something while they were downloading.
sparky22
Dum Dum

Postby Lucy-j » Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:24 pm

I'm downloading it now...but it's going to take 4/5 hours....thats how shit my computor is!
Travelling at speed took about 4.....and it was so worth it :)
This one sounds like it might be too much for me!! *sniff*

xxx
Lucy-j
Dum Dum

Postby Ali » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:05 pm

Awwww, it was good :) Thankyou.
Ali
Dum Dum

Postby Sal » Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:05 pm

gah :(. Thank you lots Stuart and James. I second what Kelly said. That's how I want to remember it all.
Sal
Dum Dum

Postby Mark Everclear » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:21 am

Lucy-j wrote:I'm downloading it now...but it's going to take 4/5 hours....thats how shit my computor is!

actually, the specifications of your computer don't mean anything when it comes to download speed. what IS limiting you is your internet connection speed.. the oldest crappest computer in the world could download the file faster if it had a broadband connection. ;)

[/pedant]

i'm guessing you're on a modem.. the best thing to do is download and install a download manager ( www.getright.com is my personal favourite ), and set it up to download the file overnight.
Mark Everclear
Dum Dum

Postby Lucy-j » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:46 pm

yeah it is my connection...i can't get broadband in my area unfortunately cause i live in the middle of nowhere....hmph :(
i've got Get right and its good but i might try doing that...setting it overnight i mean...would be easier...
Lucy-j
Dum Dum

Previous

Return to News and Announcements