CONTENT

All news and announcements (both DDs related and not) will be posted in this forum. Old announcements will also be archived here.

Moderators: Mark Everclear, TEXAS, Phoenix Ferret, Sal

CONTENT

Postby James » Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:49 am

If you have anything you think would be cool to include on the all new DUMDUMS.COM - email me james@dumdums.com!
James
Site Admin

Postby louise dumdedum » Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:24 pm

oh, please can i just be lazy and rpely here instead, seeing as that's what the forum's for? i think that there should be like an archive of chronologically ordered (as best as possible) memories of stuff that happened on the board and in 'real life'. not memories like 'josh signed my t-shirt' but memoreis like that involve more than one person witnessing it like from gigs and stuff... and i dunno.... kind of fizzling into nothing here. but i think it would be fun if everyone tried to submit their entire back-log of dum dums memories. (maybe not so fun for you and kelly coz you'd have to read them all)

also for each gig that is featured on the site there should be like comments and stuff from the fans that are still around now that went, or even just staed home texting the people that were there to find out what was going on. (not that i ever did that of course) ahem. ok, shutting up now.
louise dumdedum
Dum Dum

Postby chloe55 » Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:30 pm

if that happens one that should go in there is josh giving everyone his carton of (safeway cloudy :roll:) apple juice at the sheffield gig and everyone going mad heh.
chloe55
Dum Dum

Postby TEXAS » Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:07 pm

that could be really cool, you only really get that kind of stuff on the board and then topics sink and get deleted and people forget, it'd be cool to have a record of the memories...

l think we'd have to put the site up first and then have a note on hte gigs page saying something like... if you want to tell us about any memories you have from this show email us at blahblah??
TEXAS
Dum Dum

Postby louise dumdedum » Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:23 pm

that sounds like a good idea, waitint til the site's up i mean. i think you and james could end up getting pretty confused and bogged down otherwise and people would probably be more willing and inspired to remember things.

cool, i didn't think people would actually like my idea.

kelly, i did email you the setlist but i don't know if you actually got it?
louise dumdedum
Dum Dum

Postby TEXAS » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:58 pm

yea, i did, thankyou so much, it's already sat in its little SBE page! i meant to reply to you but its been a bit of a crazy week what with moving and holiday preparing and stuff!! xx
TEXAS
Dum Dum

INTERNET

Postby LENNONISGOD » Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:05 am

I HAVE DECIDED THAT THE INTERNET HATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
LENNONISGOD

Postby varz » Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:48 pm

i have some random photos from outside king tuts... i think
varz
Dummy

Postby keshy » Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:00 pm

Hey can you have the last messagee - the one explaining to everyone why they split up - coz thats really sweet
You laugh at me because i'm different. i laugh at you because your'e all the same
keshy
Dummy

Postby James » Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:42 pm

keshy wrote:Hey can you have the last messagee - the one explaining to everyone why they split up - coz thats really sweet

Yeah - we'll have a complete news archive of all the new from the previous site.

I wouldn't say the splitting up letter was 'sweet' exactly...
I'm not Jesus, but I've got the same initials.
www.jamesdclarke.com
@jamesdclarke
James
Site Admin

Postby Space Cowgirl » Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:43 pm

it was touching that they chose to tell us exactly what was going on and why themselves, rather than just like a press release from their record company or something not giving the full story, but that was what made the dum dums different from alot of bands, their relationship with their fans. i don't think i'm making any sense. it was so sad, i cried so much as i was reading through it, i had to read it quite a few times so that it sunk in.
Space Cowgirl
Dum Dum

Return to News and Announcements