More unreleased demos available to download...

All news and announcements (both DDs related and not) will be posted in this forum. Old announcements will also be archived here.

Moderators: Mark Everclear, TEXAS, Phoenix Ferret, Sal

More unreleased demos available to download...

Postby James » Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:27 pm

As Kelly Texas pointed out to me - lots of people are setting off for University etc. this weekend - so what better way than to go with a couple of new Dum Dums tracks?

The two new tracks available for you to d/l are In my opinion, two of the best demos the band recorded towards the ill-fated second album (although there's still a couple of beauties to come!) Check 'em out now and post your thoughts here...
I'm not Jesus, but I've got the same initials.
www.jamesdclarke.com
@jamesdclarke
James
Site Admin

Postby Heartspark » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:08 pm

Ooooh, new songs :) Back soon...
Heartspark
Dum Dum

Postby Army_of_one » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:27 pm

hey just checked out "teen sensations" its wicked, i still get that amazing feeling whenever i listen to the dums! i think "closer to you" is still the one which brings me to tears the most (in a good way!). There's just something about Josh's voice which totally relaxes me and makes me feel like everything in my life at that time is great, even though at times its far from it! There are many bands who have totally effected my life since the dums broke in 2001, but none of them will ever do what the dums did for me.. sorry im blabbing.. i guess i just miss them!
LONG LIVE THE DUMDUMS (in their music, our love and our minds!!)
love always
Kazzie x
~*~*~ Pixie Princess ~*~*~

"Rain down and wash away these lies forever,Rain down and drown the chance of us together, Rain down and cover the tears if we can, Rain down and drown the weatherman" - Maria Willson
www.mariawillson.com
your superficial, im a MISFIT!
Army_of_one
Dum Dum

Postby TEXAS » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:08 pm

woohoooo someone cares!!!
TEXAS
Dum Dum

Postby liddleruth » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:08 pm

i like teen sensations. especially the bloke bloke bloke bloke bit
liddleruth
Dum Dum

Postby whatacrapname » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:14 pm

liddleruth wrote:i like teen sensations. especially the bloke bloke bloke bloke bit

when i first heard that bit, i actually thought of you. not because you're a bloke, but because that phrase...just in some way clearly reminds me of you. no word of a lie.

as per ever, the new songs are spot on, but i don't think anybody expects any less. fantastic.
whatacrapname
Dum Dum

Postby liddleruth » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:21 pm

lol, really rob? thats crazy!! :D

and yeah, this stuff is good. it is undeniably bizarre hearing this stuff though. it's like getting little clues to a puzzle that isn't there exactly? yeah. well. i mean, they are totally awesome, & it's true, it's expected from them, because they were and still are wicked & lovely, and i kiss them. *mwah*.
liddleruth
Dum Dum

Postby Lucy-j » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:45 pm

I love 'Teen Sensations' :) the chimpanzee bit makes me smile everytime :D Stuarts backing vocals on all the new tracks are really great....the melodies they've produced in these new songs are just complete class. 'Closer to you' is perfect and my favourite so far....'Teen sensations' comes close though...and 'Ghost...'

xxx
Lucy-j
Dum Dum

Postby Roo » Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:12 pm

[Content removed]
Last edited by Roo on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roo
Dum Dum

Postby theknightswhosayni » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:16 pm

cheers james!
going to go listen to them now!
formerly known as 'josh's_lil_angel' (on previous board)
theknightswhosayni
Dum Dum

Return to News and Announcements