Moderators

All news and announcements (both DDs related and not) will be posted in this forum. Old announcements will also be archived here.

Moderators: Mark Everclear, TEXAS, Phoenix Ferret, Sal

Moderators

Postby James » Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:32 pm

Any ideas what you want to do with this forum? Keep it? Delete it? Move the posts somewhere else and get rid of it? Leave it here? Lock it until the next meetup is plotted?

Give me your suggestions (all are welcome to suggest).

James
I'm not Jesus, but I've got the same initials.
www.jamesdclarke.com
@jamesdclarke
James
Site Admin

Postby whatacrapname » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:53 pm

it'd be nice if it was kept open for a few weeks at least, so people can reminisce for a while. unless it's a problem having it here?

it might be handy to have it here always really...or opened at a later date, for the inevitable next installment. or for people to suggest ideas.
whatacrapname
Dum Dum

Postby Sal » Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:28 pm

mm, maybe if there are posts that people will want to keep (if anyone posts photos or something else), they could be moved to the Hole.

I'm with Rob.. it could be handy again in the future, as it saved us from cluttering up the main board (nearly!), so maybe open it again in the future? I don't like seeing dormant forums though, so maybe delete then open again if that's not too much trouble?

I don't know really. Up to you. So indecisive. I need Chloe to help me make decisions ;)
Sal
Dum Dum

Postby chloe55 » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:56 pm

cos i'm..*so* much help ;)
chloe55
Dum Dum

Return to News and Announcements