JoshDoyle.com is open!

All news and announcements (both DDs related and not) will be posted in this forum. Old announcements will also be archived here.

Moderators: Mark Everclear, TEXAS, Phoenix Ferret, Sal

JoshDoyle.com is open!

Postby James » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:49 pm

Josh's new website is now open - head on over there to gett he lastest info on his upcoming E.P. - download an mp3 sampler of 'rough cuts' coming out of the studio, read 2 extensive biogs all about Josh, with loads of stuff you didn't know AND join 'the arcade' - Josh's message board!

Oh and you can read Josh's new blog too!

P.S. If you're still seeing the old frontpage - hit refresh 4 or 5 times and it should change before your very eyes!
I'm not Jesus, but I've got the same initials.
www.jamesdclarke.com
@jamesdclarke
James
Site Admin

Postby Army_of_one » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:28 pm

nope mine aint working, i've tried doing the refresh thing several times and its still not working :( stupid computer!!
~*~*~ Pixie Princess ~*~*~

"Rain down and wash away these lies forever,Rain down and drown the chance of us together, Rain down and cover the tears if we can, Rain down and drown the weatherman" - Maria Willson
www.mariawillson.com
your superficial, im a MISFIT!
Army_of_one
Dum Dum

Postby Army_of_one » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:30 pm

ok i got it working now, its my stupid aol wont load it, had to use explorer... woooooooo
~*~*~ Pixie Princess ~*~*~

"Rain down and wash away these lies forever,Rain down and drown the chance of us together, Rain down and cover the tears if we can, Rain down and drown the weatherman" - Maria Willson
www.mariawillson.com
your superficial, im a MISFIT!
Army_of_one
Dum Dum

Return to News and Announcements