JoshDoyle.com is open!

All news and announcements (both DDs related and not) will be posted in this forum. Old announcements will also be archived here.

Moderators: Mark Everclear, TEXAS, Phoenix Ferret, Sal

Postby Mark Everclear » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:16 pm

i know josh, rob and graham and myself discussed the 10,000 people thing.. and we came to the same conclusion, that was the amount at the festival, but not actually seeing the band.

and the SBE gig - the way i read it was "one of their many gigs at the SBE that sold out" - which isn't true. bloody journalists ;)
Mark Everclear
Dum Dum

Postby liddleruth » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:23 pm

i dont know anything about king adora OR obe wan - stop confusing me!!!

:(

okay, i believe you josh, even though i dont understand what you're talking about :p
liddleruth
Dum Dum

Postby Anna » Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:05 pm

yer one more for the spelling nazis...first paragraph of biog says "to start a small church and try to have a positive affect"...it's effect, not affect.

i didn't want to post this on the doyle board 'cause people will see and make disapproving noises, possibly.
Gimme your Pile and gimme your tail.

I live in New York, and I was thinking about the lagoon in Central Park, down near Central Park South. I was wondering if it would be frozen over when I got home, and if it was, where did the ducks go. I was wondering where the ducks went when the lagoon got all icy and frozen over. I wondered if some guy came in a truck and took them away to a zoo or something. Or if they just flew away.
Anna
Dum Dum

Previous

Return to News and Announcements