New DUMDUMS.COM launched at 8pm on 30th July!

All news and announcements (both DDs related and not) will be posted in this forum. Old announcements will also be archived here.

Moderators: Mark Everclear, TEXAS, Phoenix Ferret, Sal

New DUMDUMS.COM launched at 8pm on 30th July!

Postby James » Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:43 pm

Hello - it has been almost two years now since the Dum Dums split up and yet, the people still keep coming - we still get over 1000 hits a week on the homepage at DUMDUMS.COM and the message board (which has recently be re-launched) is as lively as ever. Due to the demand after the old Dum Dums website was taken down by the band's old record company I decided to build a new website. An 'archive' if you like, and several months after the initial idea I'm pleased to announce we're ready to launch the new site!

The new DUMDUMS.COM will be launched on Wednesday 30th July at 8pm, to coincide with the 2nd Aniversary of the band announcing they were splitting up.

The new site will feature much of what was on the old site, along with many new features. We will be making available mp3s of songs the band recorded, but never released - demos they were working on towards a second album shortly before they split up, unreleased versions of songs you already know...and in the coming weeks exclusive video footage shot by the band. SO make sure you're there at 8pm on the 30th!

So that's the news for now - make sure you do check out Clarkesville's debut album 'The Half Chapter' as the guys mentioned, because it's truly a brilliant album.

The new DUMDUMS.COM will launch on Wednesday 20th July at 8pm - see you there!

P.S. You can post on the new message bored right now - go to DUMDUMS.COM and click the link!

Cheers, James (webmaster)
I'm not Jesus, but I've got the same initials.
www.jamesdclarke.com
@jamesdclarke
James
Site Admin

Re: New DUMDUMS.COM launched at 8pm on 30th July!

Postby Ikuy_Dum2'z » Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:13 am

Can't wait!! Thank you so very much James!!! :)
Ikuy_Dum2'z
Dum Dum

Postby OOO_girly » Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:21 am

wahey!
i recently joined again ..i was a member of the board aaaages ago ...man i miss the random happenings ..gawd the 2 years has flown aint it..
oh well
its gud 2 be back...and tho i dont seem 2 know any1 thats on ere now i hope u will all make me feel at home...
traa 4 now
xx
OOO_girly
Dummy

Postby Punky_wacky_guitarist » Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:56 pm

yay, thanks james, 2 days to go, cant wait to see the site
Punky_wacky_guitarist
Dum Dum

Return to News and Announcements