Letter from Steve

All news and announcements (both DDs related and not) will be posted in this forum. Old announcements will also be archived here.

Moderators: Mark Everclear, TEXAS, Phoenix Ferret, Sal

Letter from Steve

Postby James » Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:41 pm

Hello all,

I can't believe that it's now 2 years since we played our last show at Greenbelt!

Time does indeed fly (whether you 'are' or 'aren't' having fun!!) I also can't believe how many of you are still regularly posting on the message board! Thankyou x

Well... with the launch of the new site, it seems quite a fitting time for me to say what I have been up to over the past 2 years.

Most of you will probably know that I have been managing a band called Sonara who have just released theis debut single (I've had too much to)Breathe. Thankyou to everyone who went out and bought it....and if you are yet to hear Sonara you can listen to several tracks at www.sonara.co.uk

I am also playing with Clarkesville (My brothers project) We are currently out doing a promo tour for the debut single "Secret File" which is out August 11th and have recently toured with 'Kings of Leon' and 'the Crimea'. The album 'The Half Chapter' is out on July 21st!

It is great to be playing again. We are back out on tour at the end of July supporting Rooney from the U.S (july 24th-29th) - Would be good to see you guys if you can make any of the shows (www.clarkesville.net)

Thank you to everyone who emailed me back after the email I sent regarding the Sonara single... I have the best intentions to reply to all of you as soon as I get a bit of free time... was really chuffed that so many of you got in touch.

Hope life is treating you all well.

Big Love

Steve x
I'm not Jesus, but I've got the same initials.
www.jamesdclarke.com
@jamesdclarke
James
Site Admin

Return to News and Announcements